Feb 18, 2011

After the first day of class...

Well, I feel o.k. since it was the way I thought it would be, a lot of grammar, new vocabulary, teaching tecniques, exercises, etc. So, I hope I have enough space in my head for all these things yet to come, and improve myself in such tasks.
I also believe the use of the blog as a tool for learning and as a portfolio is just right according to our times, not just for having there our assignments, but the chance to extend our communication beyond the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post and I love the fridge magnets. In blogging and education, sharing is essential. That is why I ask you to include your resource in your post so we may all access the wonderful tool you have shared. Please edit your post and share how to get the magnets; I am sure we would all love to know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete